There is officially only 1 WEEK to go until the start of my brand new 6 Week Bikini Body Challenge.
This is my biggest and best program yet, and as the Challenge approaches I am getting asked lots of questions!
I wanted to address some commonly asked questions for those of you considering joining my team for the Challenge.
Will I get a personalised Meal Plan?
- YES, both the Shred and Booty Challenges include a personalised meal plan with macros. I supply you with your macros so that if you choose to make substitutions in your meal plan (to mix it up from time to time), you can do this easily.
What sorts of foods are in the Meal Plan?
- My meal plans are based around clean, wholefoods – such as lean proteins, fruit & vegetables, and carb sources like rice, rice cakes, oats, quinoa, sweet potato & XO Crunch. My meal plans include simple, easy to prepare food and are cost effective for you to purchase too. There are no complex menus or recipes – just simple, tasty food that gets results.
I’m a fussy eater, will your Meal Plan work for me?
- YES! You will complete a pre-challenge questionnaire, and in this questionnaire you will have the opportunity to list foods you do and do not like, so your meal plan can be written to suit you.
I am a Vegan. Can this be catered for?
- YES, as your meal plan is personalised to suit you and your requirements, I can cater for all dietary requirements. Including Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, or other dietary requirements such as gluten or dairy intolerance.
I don’t live in Australia, can I participate in the Challenge?
- YES, absolutely you can! My 6 Week Bikini Body Challenge is open Worldwide. I train clients all over the world, and have a large amount of clients in countries such as New Zealand, US and UK. If you are concerned that the foods in my diets may not be accessible to you – don’t be worried! As a part of your challenge you fill out a pre-challenge questionnaire, where you can list for me foods that are available, and I can incorporate these into your diet.
Are there different workouts every day?
- YES, the Bikini Body Challenge include a 6 week training plan. The training plan includes 6 training days per week, and 1 full rest day. Every workout is different, so you will remain motivated and not lose interest!
Do I need to go to the Gym to complete these Challenges?
- UP TO YOU! With the Bikini Body Challenge you’ll receive both an “At Home” and “Gym” based training plan – so you can choose. Both require access to Ankle Weights, Booty Band, Skipping Rope, Exercise Ball and Dumbbells. Both programs are exactly the same in design, just with some different equipment substitutions in the Gym program.
I’m on Holidays until after the start date, can I start later?
- YES, you sure can! The official start date of the Challenge is the 12th of March. However provided you have purchased your program and submitted your questionnaire before the 12th of March, you are more than welcome to start when you are ready. Please note, you must submit your final photos by the end of the Challenge to be eligible to win (even if you start later).
What sort of results can I expect from this Challenge?
- GREAT ONES! CLICK HERE to see our amazing transformations. Just bite the bullet and join Team BBR!
To register your place in my 6 Week Bikini Body Challenge now, CLICK HERE.
Or if you have any further questions you’d like answered before the Challenge starts, please email Team BBR on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of love,