Having access to a fully-equipped gym sure feels amazing and provides many additional options to spice up your workout!
However, there are circumstances where accessing a gym isn’t possible:
- You could be travelling and only have a tiny exercise room with limited equipment in your hotel;
- You could be visiting family or friends who aren’t fitness-inclined and have zero equipment on offer;
- You may be required to stay at home with a child;
- Or you may simply not be “feeling it” enough to go to the gym, which happens and is perfectly ok!
And there are numerous other reasons that may prevent you from completing your normal workout, too. However, please don’t stress if your routine has been flipped upside down! You can still get a great session in and work towards achieving your goals.
Today, I've shared 10 home workouts with you, each requiring minimal to no equipment!
But before we get into that, make sure that other aspects of your health and fitness routine are on point, such as:
- Staying hydrated – aim for 2-3 L of water daily
- Being as consistent with your nutrition as possible
- Remembering that any exercise (even a 10 min walk!) beats none
- Nurturing a positive mindset and self-love, especially if you’re going through stressful times
If you’re unsure how to perform any of the exercises, you can access demonstrations for each move on my Vimeo channel.
Finally, don’t stress if you don’t have access to any of the equipment listed, you can either get creative with whatever’s available (e.g. water bottles or filled backpacks as weights), substitute for a different exercise, or just use your body weight. You’re going to work up a sweat regardless, I promise!
And there you have it – 10 home workouts, no excuses! Hope you found my suggestions helpful and inspiring! And in case you need more inspiration, here's a stunning transformation of our ambassador Carly, who has achieved these amazing results by doing ONLY home workouts!
Now go and get it done, beautiful lady!